Monday 15 November 2010

Runner Facade

Today I started running. Well, when I say run, this is how my hour workout went: run...walk...run...walk...walk...walk...run...walk...walk...walk...walk........

I am not a runner, and I may never be. But my goal is to lose 13 pounds in the next two months. I love walking. I walk everywhere....but run? Not not usually. I do, however, like to wear the cute workout clothes, walk out of my house, have everyone stare at me thinking to themselves, "she must be a great runner, look at those clothes," and then proceed to jog out of view and then start walking again. Yes, this is my normal routine.

So, as of yesterday, my husband and I are OFFICIALLY moving to the States in June. Regardless of whether or not he gets into the Culinary Institute of America, we will be road-tripping across the U.S. in June to settle in Napa Valley, California. Really can't wait! So stoked! So if you want to meet up with us as we drive through your state, let us know! We have a completely open schedule. :-)

The day before yesterday, we went down to Edinburgh to watch my sister-in-law dance contemporary Highland dancing. It was beautiful! Kudos to me sister! Here is her photo. :-)

Photo of the day:
*Will post later. Doesn't want to load photos right now.

4 comments:

  1. Kendall! You're coming to California! That's fantastic- I'm in the Bay Area, so if you ever venture down to San Francisco I'd love to get coffee or something! I can't believe camp was so long ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! I love the post. Being in Napa will get you in shape, it's guaranteed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Celeste! We will definitely do that! We'll plan a date! :-)

    Kelsey, I am definitely hoping that it will. I just am not motivated to get out in this weather! It's too cold. :-( But saying that, I do walk everywhere so I'm not totally lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am embarrassed at my wife....... Kudos to me sister?........sigh

    ReplyDelete