Tuesday 9 November 2010

"Pictures I Take"

I started writing a song last week but only have the chorus worked out. I sat down to write the versus this afternoon but it just was not going anywhere! The song is trying to convey how all of our memories, good and bad, are composed and formed by God.

Here's the chorus I have:

Looking through pictures of the past,
These snapshots of moments come to life so fast. 
And as I twirl and fly,
They collide in front of my eye,
To form a perfect vision,
The painter of the pictures I take. 

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl....excited about the new blog! I started recently and LOVE it :) It's such an awesome way to keep up with people, oh I don't know, say a million miles away!

    The lyrics are awesome....I can't wait to see the rest of it!

    ReplyDelete