Friday 10 December 2010

Long time...

Hello everyone!

I haven't written in awhile. But I don't think anyone really reads my blog anyways, so it's more just for my own fun. :-)

I've been in the process of finishing up one of my songs...piano and everything. The whole thing is done expect for the bridge and coda. I hope to finish it up in the next couple of days. Then I have the task of being able to play it well so that I can sing along to it and record it for everyone. 

Just a little update!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful timing leading up to Christmas. And if you have any parties you're going to, I'm jealous! I wish we had somewhere fancy to go. 

Love,
Kendall

4 comments:

  1. I totally read your blog. And love your lyrics. And miss you. And love your pictures. So there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we haven't seen each other in eight years, but I read it too :)

    Alix

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww you two are too sweet!

    Means a lot to me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete