Saturday 11 December 2010

A bit of singing on a Saturday night...

Hey all!

Here is a little clip of me singing. Wanted to record myself singing the song I'm going to sing at church tomorrow. It's called God Loves You by Jaci Velasquez. 

* I was made aware that the mp3 player wasn't working and I cannot figure out for the life of me how to embed an html code that works. The player I put in yesterday works on my computer, I'm guessing because I have the file, but no one else's. So at any rate, I might a little slideshow video (kind of lame, I know). And I only had a few photos to use because I transfered all of them off this computer and on to my mac. Therefore, the photos don't really make sense with the song, but I had to come up with something! So please ignore it. 

Enjoy!

Love,
Kendall


No comments:

Post a Comment